We offer the latest in Telemedicine capabilities. You can have a productive consultation with a Pain and Spine specialist from the comfort of your very own home or office. Cut down on commuting and get the most effective care!
Today, doctors and patients are using telemedicine to deliver and receive timely, convenient, and seamless, quality care. With a telehealth visit, the doctor comes to the patient on their phone, laptop, or another digital device. Imagine how the costs of travel, parking, childcare, and taking time off work can accumulate. The additional effort that it takes to travel to a remote doctor’s facility can be stressful, but it is the costs that can really add up.
Telehealth — or telemedicine — is a healthcare solution that allows you to meet with your Doctor virtually instead of going to the office. Our 100% HIPAA-compliant system uses a two-way, high definition video, so we can talk face-to-face, as if we’re in the same room together. With Telehealth, you can submit your medication list, allergies, ID cards, and medical history in advance, have prescriptions electronically sent to your pharmacy, share photos describing your symptoms and securely pay online for your virtual visit.
By connecting to your doctor in a virtual setting, you can expect to:
- Miss less time from work
- Have fewer disruptions with child or elder care responsibilities
- Eliminate travel expenses associated with your office visit
- Receive quality medical guidance faster
- Gain more time: no need to drive, park, and wait in the lobby
- Increase comfort and ease
- Have an appointment that is HIPAA compliant. HIPAA is a law that protects the privacy of your medical records, personal health information, and telehealth interactions.
What to Expect During a Telehealth Appointment
Telemedicine technology has never been easier to use, simply:
- Download our app to your tablet, computer, or phone
- Request an appointment through our Telehealth portal
- Fill out the registration forms included in our calendar invite
- Follow the link in your calendar invite to open your video-chat to start your appointment
- Upload photos, if needed, to help us diagnose your symptoms
When you don’t have the time or the ability to visit your doctor’s office for medical care, you can turn to telehealth. The exceptional team at Interventional Pain Doctors offers telehealth to new and existing patients, giving you the ability to video conference with your doctor, receive medical care, and be prescribed medication while staying in the comfort of your own home. Request a virtual appointment online, or if you’d like to learn more about how to register for telehealth, call the office. Our friendly staff can provide you with the information you need to access virtual medical services. For more information on telemedicine or to schedule your virtual visit, contact us by calling or requesting your Telehealth appointment online today.